ORIGINAL MUSIC FOR FILMS
Film - Scoring
- My Brother's War - Epic scoring, simple guitar pieces and dark, ominous scoring.
- The Bellwatcher - A psychological thriller set in a post Civil War southern cemetery. Winner Best Short at Film Fleadh, NYU. Period scoring. www.antietamfilms.com/thebellwatcher
- Dogdance 2000 - A cute spoof on the Sundance scene using dogs as actors. Currently running on www.atomfilms.com.
- The Delivery - A thriller/drama set in New Orleans. Composed and produced original underscore music.
- Advice From My Therapist - A comedy short from Greg Rhem of HBO and Cheryl Guerriero of New Line Cinema. Arrangement of Dr. Hammer's music. [Austin Film Festival - 1998 Runner Up - Short Film Composition.]
- Spontaneous Human Combustion - A mockumentary, feature length film. Provided all scoring and title sound design. A twenty minute trailer premiered at The Kaufman Theatre (NYC).
- Seeing Red - A dark, drama short. Provided all scoring.
- Co-Incidents - An upbeat, comedy short. Provided all scoring. [WorldFest Charleston (USA) - 1996 Finalist Award - Original comedy ( and many others).]
- Very Mean Men - Wrote original song based on story for credit roll. A Tony Vitale film (Kiss Me Guido). Starring: Scott Baio, Matthew Modine, Martin Landau, Charles Durning, Ben Gazarra, Louise Fletcher. Very Mean Men can be heard at www.MP3.com. [Seattle Film Festival - Best Editor Award; Marcos Island Film Festival - Ben Gazzara received the Lifetime achievement award.]
- The Delivery - A thriller/drama set in New Orleans. Wrote original song.
- Co-Incidents - An upbeat, comedy short . Wrote title song.
(Song CDs are available. Please call 212-695-1992)